Saturday, November 7, 2015

Best Web Hosting In Kansas City

Best Web Hosting In Kansas City - A few days ago I wrote an article about Qwords and hosting, eh even no contest blog, and so long follow-up as well. Often we are puzzled by a blog or website that is often problematic, suddenly just a white screen appears with the word guilty servers or even slow for the process of displaying the front page. Indeed many contributing factor, if not from the user's Internet connection is limited, blog content that is too heavy, or hosting a very crowded used by people, his name is also shared hosting yes bok. Want to use VPS ya think-think also the funds to "feed" in order to stay alive.

Prior to moving to self-hosting, I really take it easy using blogspot, everything is easy. Indexing is so fast, compared to when I use self hosting, if unwilling to manage its SEO optimization, so do ngarep Goggle want indexing quickly.

Fortunately I have a friend who is experienced to care for the blog to be a "child" to be loved and reliable. Blogs also be a great way to trade as a personal branding is not? According to him, I had an interesting and varied content, but management still minimal SEO. I'm too lazy to fill the columns in the All in One SEO plugin, also tags. In fact, that's the capital to attract search robots in order to make my blog entry on the list of top searches.

In addition, I need to add the quota if you want to show a lot of pictures. 1 GB feels too small. He then gave recommendations for web hosting with large quotas and low prices. There are a number of package deals with the dollar price. If converted into rupiah has become low prices, but have a hosting provider far abroad also helped create misgivings. Believe me, all the things that shaped LDR was uncomfortable. Once my mind.


Finally, I try searching yourself, a hosting provider for my blog. There are a number of providers with packages in terms of price, has the advantages of each. Some even I trial for purchase. Want to see the response from the provider will be as fast as anything. Some of my straight streak, because the service is slow and too conditional, it includes too much to me by email with a promo which I do not need. Also suddenly there hosting provider that also offers the product. Is not there a code of conduct to maintain the confidentiality of the consumer? This sucks.

Select had chosen, I am interested in Qwords. Paketan shared hosting loads and quotas on offer range from the personal to the quota of 500 MB (10,000 monthly fee) to 3 GB (29,500 monthly fee). Indonesia unmetered server. There is also a Business package ranging from 15 GB (59,500 monthly fee) to 40 GB (139,500 monthly fee), the choice of server Indonesia and Singapore. Previously there is the Premium package which could then be upgraded to the Business package at a discounted price until the end of August 2015. Unfortunately I have paid off until the next 3 months, so it will skip these attractive offers. Ah hopefully discount applies an extended or even forever. Amin deh, calculated anniversary gift Qwords 10th.

So far, Qwords always provide a prompt response and friendly, no matter at what I ask for help regardless of whether my clients on paketan hosting personal or business. Keep continuously the quality of the yak!

No comments:

Post a Comment