Monday, October 12, 2015

Best Web Hosting In Boston

Best Web Hosting In Boston - Want to tell a little bit about the beginning I used the best hosting experience and quality at the beginning of blogging, please read until the end yes. Actually I was a very layman to create a blog using a hosting provider, but my determination to use your own hosting blogging because of my blog on Blogspot passengers removed Google, whether harm in what surely was disappointed also because traffiknya is tolerable and posting many. Hit by disappointment Finally I was trying to create a blog using the wordpress self-hosted which would require hosting. Started since then I started looking for the best hosting quality yet cheap.

After a long search, I finally found a company that provides hosting.

Because very lay once using hosting, I always ask the customer servicenya lot about how to install wordpress, custom domain and others. Unfortunately Customer servicenya so slow to respond. Until finally Blog was actually abandoned.

In the turmoil using hosting, I tried to open facebook, suddenly in a group Blogger anyone offering hosting which I am quite cheap. Moreover, the friendly people and fast response. Peling Now this is important, I can ask a question directly at the person if there is a problem.

Step by step I teach people how to use their hosting hosting for the first time, even if there is the slightest obstacle ownernya responded immediately. For example as shown below

Alhamdulillah, from the beginning did not understand at all to create a blog with wordpress platform, now is pretty good although it still can still frequently asked question and the same person. Due to the rapid response of ownernya response, then I entrust my 4 blogs using hosting in place.

It has been over 2 years I rent hosting there, Alhamdulillah problems down the server rarely, down also if there are any server maintenance.

Well for those who are curious about hosting What's the name? hosting company name is Hostingpangeran.com. There are several package options that you can specify in HostingPangeran.com among others the following

1. Share Hosting
what is shared hosting? search in Google, yes 😀 this package is quite cheap. Dimualai price is Rp 7,000 / month. it is suitable for you who just want to make my personal blog like this or just for the task at school or college. Although inexpensive but not cheap because You can all learn from ownernya.

2. Premium Hosting
The first package I ordered in hostingpangeran.com, for the price is also pretty cheap with this package which is only Rp 40,000 / month. dtawarkan the many advantages that these packages include unlimited bandwidth. This package is suitable also for you who want to create an online store.

3. Semi-dedicated Server
well this is the most recommended, because this package offers many advantages, among others, can accommodate over 50,000 visitors online even with the speed of 1Gbps. well if you're a blogger who uses RSS AGC with booming visitors each day, then it is suggested to use this package. You even will never be suspended. One of them in Suspend you are late paying. Price Semi dedicated server in hostingpangeran cheap enough anyway, which is only Rp 100,000 / month. want to try?

Actually there are many packages offered hostingpangeran, but because I have been sleepy so quite segini wrote. if you are still curious about mending just following orders

If you want to see the look please come directly to Hostingpangeran.com. And for those of you who want to know ownernya all want to ask a question please add just facebooknya HERE

That piece of the story I chose cheap hosting experience and quality, may be inspired to you who are beginners like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment