Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Best Reason Not Using Free Web Hosting

The Best Reason Not Using Free Web Hosting - In this article I will discuss the reasons for not wearing Hosting Guide. You'll often hear a lot about WordPress Hosting Internet, and I hope for you that serious bloggers should avoid Web Hosting free, unless you do not plan to make money online. Integration There are many free webhosting offers and confined Hosting on Shared Hosting. For those of you who do not understand Shard Hosting, you can read in the article on webhosting packages. As I mentioned above, many web companies that offer free hosting to promote their business Hosting. Usually they offer a limited amount of space, bandwidth and free support.

How Hosting free work, Hosting companies usually target a certain amount for their customers and then target the money. Usually they will offer free hosting, and they began to billed charges for the use in the second year and beyond. Along with the development of your blog, you definitely need additional support for bandwidth, storage space, and then you have to upgrade your package to a higher or a premium service with pay. This is not a bad thing, but if you are planning a professional, but you should avoid free Webhosting.

There are many companies available free WordPress Hosting, you can enter "free hosting" on Google Search and found many Web Hosting list of companies that offer free hosting for WordPress or other platforms. When I started blogging using premium Web Hosting is expensive, to buy the mine Hattush have a credit card or Paypal account berverifikasi and of course I do not have. I ended up using free hosting services of a local at that time. Although I am very tempted to use WordPress Hosting Premium. Finally, I use 2 Hosting free and 4 Blogspot. You can find a list of premium WordPress WordPress Premium Package.

Umu troubleshooting problems that often appear on the Internet Hostingan usually like Hidden costs, attack ads, the lack of support and limited use of the Control Panel. Usually they offer as will their number 1 and they are better than others, but the reality will change after you follow them.
Here are some examples of problems of Hosting Guide:

When you register Hosting Guide, your account and details Email Hosting will confirm to you, it takes a long time. I had to wait three days to get the confirmation email.

After confirmation of the account, I installed WordPress up and running well, but two days later I could not get into my WordPress Admin Area. I try to re-install and failed. Then I delete all of my accounts and start from scratch again, and then managed. But after 2-3 days, I experienced a lot of downtime. Whereas this new blog with the default settings and a standard plugin.

After installing WordPress, I clean out all contents of congenital Hosting, such as sample posts, categories and comments. After all has been running I started to install the plugin. I installed Akismet API key and when put up an error message. Several times I tried to end my other plugin installed. Yet again my plugin does not work, they informed me to upgrade the service when installing Plugins out.

After two weeks I still try to be patient, but then the problem arises on the menu in my Dashboard. All Posts, Menu, Apperance some other menu stopped working. After several attempts, finally can also create new posts. In fact to make one article alone should be a lot of fighting, it was a less pleasant experience.

Typically for a paid account you will get a notification to update or Update WordPress Plugin. I do not get it, after I moved to a new server I am aware of it. It is the restriction outgoing connections are limited by Hosting free.

Conclusion

If you are seriously planning to start a blog to make money, you should avoid free hosting. Free hosting you can use for testing and learning in the post and editing WordPress. If you do not have a paypal account or a credit card, you can ask for help friends, relatives or parents to help make payments. I personally asked for help from my co-workers.

Thank you, So my post about Reasons for not wearing Hosting Guide. May be useful for brothers and sisters, thank you and Keep Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment